Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Sense of togetherness...



This my photo and my friends when we were hang out together in Bali...We went to Bali in Desember 2007.... It is the first time when me and my friend in my class travelling together..
in the picture we can can see the 'Leak or Barongsai' among us..we took this photo in the Garuda Wisnu Kencana...we also visiting 'Tanah Lot". Tanah lot is a beach which on there we can see a pura (balinese temple) and holy snake in the cave...it's shows the enrichment culture in Indonesia...

5 comments:

Grace said...

very nice pictures, Niar. :)

.. said...

Hello Niar! You were in Bali?? Beautiful place♥♥ I see you enjoyed a lot with all your friends and it´s good!!
Have a nice weeekend!
Hugs.. Sandra

Anonymous said...

kok ada ak di situ bu?
when I standin next to u?
I forgot bout it..
OMG, I got amnesia, again...
huff...

DDeden said...

That's nice. Here in California, We have 'study abroad in Bali' to design masks and wayang kulit. I have details at my blog. Wish I can go there too! makasih :)

Tikno said...

Hi Niar,
I ever stayed in Denpasar, Bali, for 9 years. This post makes me remembered it again. Yes, you right, there is sense of togetherness in Bali. I can feel it.