Monday, May 4, 2020

Come Back

It's been a while I did not check this blog. It feels really nice however, to check this page again after such a long time.  Hope everyone are doing well, especially during this uncertain time.

Just let you know that I am currently living in Australia. I am doing PhD program in here, and researching human trafficking in my country in Indonesia.

If you read this post, and still remember me all, feel free to say hi or comment below :)


Ps. Thanks to Pak Tikno who asked how I am doing after such a long time. Truly appreciate that you are still remember me.

Take care everybody.

Love,
Niar

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, welcome back Niar...

Cuspedepita said...

Hi, Niar.
I haven't updated my blog in years, but I haven't forgotten my old friends. I was wondering what would have happened to your life.
I have retired in September, after 38 years of work.
Now I try to help my oldest son on his farm.
I wanted to retire to travel and do all the things that I had not been able to do until now, but Covid-19 has not allowed me to do it yet.
I'm content to be safe with my family.
I am glad to know that you are well and have continued your studies. Good luck and take good care of yourself!

Niar said...

Hi Cuspedepita,

Nice to hear from you. Thank you for stopping by. Hope you are doing very well in Spain.
It sounds wonderful that you will help your son working in the farm. It must be exciting to live surrounded by nature.
I am still in Australia and will finish my study next year before going back to my country in Indonesia.
Take care of yourself. It is so nice to hear that you are doing so well.
God bless you.

Kutukamus said...

Been quite a while indeed! :) Halo Niar, dapat ke sini dari blog Tikno Viewpoint. Anyways, di Indonesia KDRT/kesetaraan gender/human trafficking masih jadi masalah serius yang belum begitu tergarap sepertinya ya. Entah nanti bakal masuk Tier berapa di TIP Report kalau pandemi sudah berakhir.

Semoga lancar/sukses studinya.